Blogging 101 and a Special Guest Star!

 
Hello! So I am a newbie at this blogging stuff, and so I did the rational thing........ Kidnapped another blogger and made her help me of course! In reality, Daisy took pity on me and decided to give me what we like to call BLOGGING 101. Anyway, we have decided to collab for this post (whatever the heck that means)
 
Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials. 'Tis I, DAISY, the shiniest batman fan. Everything I say is in italics 'cuz I'm special. I actually am SUPER nice and decided to help my poor, pitiful friend. :P *offers Effie chocolate*
 
Now we are going to do a little Q&A...
 
WHAT IS IN YOUR BAG AT THIS MOMENT?
Effie: My migraine medicine and sunglasses.
Daisy: I have sunglasses, five pencils, two pens, one sharpie, one and a half crayons, three gel pens, a necklace chain, a packet of Kleenex, red thread, a flashlight, a marble, a comb, a worry stone necklace, a toothbrush, an old Nintendo DS game, my best pair of earbuds, a vintage iPod, a charger, a pair of earplugs, three hairclips, two rubber bands, four bouncy balls, a piece of a phone case, two things of lipstick, a notepad, a thing of lip gloss, an eraser, a booklight, deodorant, two phones, and a backup set of earbuds.
Effie: .......Seriously
Daisy: I FOUND ANOTHER PENCIL. yes, humans, this is for real. I'd.. never gone through my purse before. Effie counted it TWICE.
 
WHAT IS YOUR EVERYDAY MAKEUP ROUTINE?
Daisy: foundation, gold eyeshadow and walking on eggshells eyeshadow, then I do mascara and some SHINY lipgloss. I usually rub it all off within the hour though because #strangeperson.
Effie:Ummmmm....... Maybe the occasional Urban Decay light pink lipstick. And, let's be honest, you put on mascara once a month because it NEVER COMES OFF.
 
FAVORITE MOVIE SNACK?
Effie: A large popcorn with so much butter it could single handedly raise your cholesterol 1,283% (I usually don't get to eat all of it because Daisy eats it while I'm not looking.)
Daisy: I get chocolate covered raisins. Oh, and a medium coke because CAFFIENE, BABY
 
ONE INTERESTING THING YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT US?
Daisy: I'M AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL I FAINTED INTO BUSHES!
Effie: I have been struck by lightning on a fair ride once. Really!
 
ONE THING WE NEED TO STOP DOING?
Effie: Biting my nails DEFINITLY
Daisy: Idk, man, I'm perfect. that's all the answer you need.
 
ANYTHING ELSE TO CONTRIBUTE?
Daisy: TELL EFFIE SHE NEEDS TO WATCH STAR WARS, GUYS.
Effie: NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
 
 
Well thanks for reading!! And thanks Daisy!!
 
Follow this awesome person's blog, butterflies. Some of you may remember her as A.J. Lemons, right? Okay. Good. TELL HER TO WATCH THE AVENGERS THEN.
 
No. Anywayz, Byeeee! got to go now! See yall later !                        
                                                                                   with love and chocolate,
                                                 Daisy and Effie
                                                                
                                                                                     

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you finall hopped on the blog train Lemons!!! This is gonna be awesome! (We just need the rest of the Avengner-uh-Nerd Squad to get blogs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie!! U guys are my favorite people ever! Thanks for commenting :p

      Delete
    2. XD you're welcome! Your blog is so awesome btw!

      Delete
  2. This was crazy fun to do and even more fun to reread. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!! I will post your comment as soon as possible!

Popular Posts