The Avenge-Nerds


Hello! Bonjor! Hola! Guten Tag! Ciao! Namaste! 
How are y'all? Today I will be talking about.......... MY AVENGE-NERDS OF JUSTICE! (Yeah, I know, the name's bad, we're working on it.) So a little background on us first: A long long time ago, five ordinary people met at a not so ordinary summer camp. We all were very different, but all had something in common, Our beautiful weirdness! Anyway, that was years ago, and we're still best friends to this day. NOW, INTRODUCTIONS! PS: everyone will have a meme dedicated to them!

 Pack-K: Pack-K and I have known each other the longest, (since we were born), and have always had an awesome friendship. We're TOTAL opposites though. She is SUPER tall, while I'm elf sized. She has fair skin, crazy-curly red hair, and freckles, while I am tan, have straight-as-a-board brown hair, and not a freckle in sight. Out of the group, we probably fight the most, just because we are both also the most stubborn. She is the third oldest in our group
A gif that describes her?:


C-Pool: C-Pool and I met through Pack-K, since they both live in the same area. He is the only guy in our group, but he still is awesome, (although from time to time he drives us all crazy with FNAF memes). He is probably the most obsessed with FNAF person I've ever seen. He is the 4th oldest person in the group.
A gif that describes him?:


Shufflecat: ShuffleCat and I met at summer camp, and the first thing I swear she ever said to me was, "Do you like narwhals?" Of course my answer was yes!! I thought she was cool, and we talked so much that day that the rest of the Avengenerds were probably ready to strangle us! Shuffle is the youngest of the group, but she is still taller than me, (not that that's incredibly difficult.)
A gif that describes her?:


Daisy: Daisy and I have been friends for (what feels like) 1,000,000 years. We met while I was playing littlest pet shop about five years ago, and she asked me what type of littlest pet shop was my favorite. Of course, we instantly became friends. She, as you know from her blog,  is an introvert. That doesn't stop me from dragging her around and making her do things with me though! She is the oldest of the group.
A gif that describes her?:
 

Spatula-girl: That's me! I acquired the Alias "Spatula-girl" from my love of cooking. I am the ONLY PERSON IN THE GROUP WHO CAN COOK ENOUGH TO SUSTAIN EVERYONE!......Ok, that's an exaggeration. They all cook, they just usually get me to do it for them... I am the 2nd oldest of the group.
A gif that describes me?:


Well, thanks for reading. And my Avenge-Nerds? If you're reading this, comment below and tell me what ya think!  
                                                                                       Bye for now,
                                                                                  Effie 
















Comments

  1. Awwww!!!!!! I love this!!! And oh my gosh my gif is amazing. It's beautiful. Magical. Galaxy-Cat-iful. The Avengnerds rule! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omw!! YES!! Although, I do have some other GIFs that I find more fitting.... *starts long list*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!! I will post your comment as soon as possible!

Popular Posts