The the great vacation controversy!

Hey my hedges!! (There won't be any cool memes or anything because I'm using a different device, sorry Daisy..)

How are Y'all? I haven't been posting for a while because I've been sooooooo busy!! I have decided that God and I need to have a little chat about when he decides to make it rain... IM SOAKED! Anyway, today we are going to discuss another controversial discussion (DU DU DUNNN!!)  We are going to talk about vacationing! I don't know about y'all, but I am a MAJOR homebody... Meaning that vacations aren't my favorite things to do. I love what some people call stay-cations. Meaning you go and sit in a chair with your cat and binge-watch Netflix until your eyes start burning. I mean, sure, PACKING for a vacation is fun, but what about the even greater evil than traveling itself.........UNPACKING!!!1 That's the worst!! Although some people like to do adventurous things on there getaways, I like, (if I'm forced to go) to relax and hangout in the hotel room reading my latest favorite book.  Now don't get me wrong, I have been on  A LOT  of adventures with my family, anything from skiing, to white-water-rafting. I just don't get the appeal most of the time.
 Now it's your turn!! Tell me your feelings about vacationing! Are you a homebody like me? Or a Traveler, like my family? Love to hear from you!

                                                                                                          adios!!
                                                                                                                       Effie

Comments

  1. Aww, no memes?? XD I'm packing too, school starts next week! Are you guys gonna miss Willow and Schroder?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!! I will post your comment as soon as possible!

Popular Posts